Over the years that she has been practising, Janet has found that people receiving reflexology often have a new respect for their feet. Not only for the brilliant job they do for us every day, but also as portals for change in health and wellbeing.
Janet is enthusiastic about empowering people take charge of their own health as far as possible and likes to teach simple self help techniques so that improvements can be sustained between treatments.
Her nursing background and having lived and worked in many different countries has given her a broad base of experience.
Janet has helped people with many different conditions including chronic joint conditions, menstrual difficulties, sleep issues, symptoms of life limiting illness and pain resulting from trauma.
She has worked in centres for people undergoing cancer treatment and with adults with special educational needs.
Janet has recently added Reflexology Lymphatic Drainage knowledge to her skills and is excited to share the benefits with you.
She is offering a 20% discount on all bookings made during February.
If you would like to see how reflexology can benefit you, or if you simply wish to experience the profound relaxation that reflexology can bring, please contact Janet.
- ♦ M.A.R. (member of the Association of Reflexologists)
- ♦ Member of the Vertical Reflex Therapy Association
- ♦ Reflexology Lymphatic Drainage – 2016
- ♦ Practitioner’s Certificate in Reflexology from the Oxford School of Massage – 1999
- ♦ Reiki II – 1994
- ♦ Registered Sick Children’s Nurse Great Ormond Street London – 1978
- ♦ State Registered Nurse General Hospitals Watford – 1978
To find out more about reflexology, please go to our reflexology page and our Reflexology Lymphatic Drainage page