Janet strongly believes that given the right circumstances the body has the power to greatly improve or heal itself.
The profound relaxation and balance gained from reflexology, is one way to help us to access our own innate healing ability.
Janet has taken her work to several countries, including hospitals in Uzbekistan, where it was well received. She has recently trained with Ziggie Bergman in Facial Reflexology, an exciting new, and blissful treatment.
Janet has a background in paediatric nursing.
If you would like to see how reflexology can benefit you, or if you simply wish to experience the profound relaxation that reflexology can bring, please contact Janet.
- ♦ M.A.R. (member of the Association of Reflexologists)
- ♦ Member of the Vertical Reflex Therapy Association
- ♦ Facial Reflexology – 2017
- ♦ Reflexology Lymphatic Drainage with Sally Kay – 2016
- ♦ Practitioner’s Certificate in Reflexology from the Oxford School of Massage – 1999
- ♦ Reiki II – 1994
- ♦ Registered Sick Children’s Nurse, Great Ormond Street London – 1978
- ♦ State Registered Nurse General Hospitals Watford General Hospital – 1978
To find out more about reflexology, please go to our reflexology page and our Reflexology Lymphatic Drainage page